Compact Survival Fishing single fish stick Kit
Easy to fashion (short distance castable) Huck Finn fishing poles for survival or hiking. For a strong secure twig, always use a fresh branch from a live bush at least a ½” in diameter. The eyelet wood screw and the eyelet rod tip will secure better and not crack the twig and tighten the screws more as it dries out. Best to use with a fly-fishing whip action technique especially for panfish.
*Stick not included
1 Bobbin spools of 20lb. braided fishing line.
• 45 - 50 feet of braided line on each bobbin spool
1 wood eye screw (to secure bobbin to twig).
• Make a starter hole in the twig and screw in the larger eyelet to thread the hole. Remove and put through the bobbins center hole and screw back in twig
1 Small wood screw for twig rod tip.
• Make a starter hole in the twig tip and screw in the small eyelet to thread the hole.
2 #2 Hooks with 2 small Jig grubs.
• Use the #2 hooks with the small jig grubs as topwater bate like the flies
2 #6 Hooks
• The larger # 6 hooks are good for live bait if you can catch minnows or pieces of pan fish
3 jigs with 3 jig grubs medium.
• Use the jigs with the medium size jig grubs to attract more fish
• Flies are the number one bate for topwater panfish.
2 Swivel clips.
• Attach a swivel clip to the line for fast bate change
4 Split shot sinkers.
• Use to cast further and for bottom fishing
2 Bobbers small.
• Keep jigs/sinking baits at midwater depth
1 3/8” x 1 3/8” hinged clear plastic box
• Fits survival fishing contents neatly